AIRSOFT / WARGAMES

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I'm interested - so is my gf - got room for more? We've both played airsoft before but not in HK.

Do u guys have ur own gears? we host games quite regularly, in fact there is a game coming on the 6th, which is a evening game outdoor, GBB only.

Don't have own gear yet - where do you recommend we go to buy? Also, is GBB or AEG more popular in HK?

Equipment can be bought in Mong Kok, or if you are not too familiar, you can try Ehxbbyasia, they have most of the stuff there, not exactly the cheapest place.

GBB n AEG r both popular in HK, just depends who or where you often play, I'd recommend GBB for CQB, that's only my opinion anyway.

Hi Ronco,
    Are you still recruiting for airsoft games?
    I would be interested to join you.
    Here is my email: [email protected]

Hi Ronco,

you still taking in any people?

I am interested to join, too.

here is my email: [email protected]

Recently tried that place:
    http://www.impactforcecqb.com/index.php?lang=en

Quite good.

There is a shop on Wanchai Road (almost opposite the charterhouse hotel) that sells airsoft rifles and equipment. Ive never been in though so cant comment on cost.

The shop you are referring to are UN Company, Waile model shop and M1. UN and Waile are close to each other and M1 is on the other side of Wan Chai.

I'm interested in joining, is there a group or something to join? PM me thanks.

I am interested as well but I am coming to hk in December.. Pm me more info

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast