AIRSOFT / WARGAMES

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

btw, group on facebook "friendly warfare" did not even respond to request.
    tried joining but no news. consider friendly? lol..

Hey man,
    Im very interested in being part of a permanent team. Got my own gear and have played CQB about 5 times now but my mates are getting bored. Is there a facebook or whatsapp group i can join to get to know you guys?

Cheers, Rob

Hi Rob, what kind of power are your guns? We have a game coming up this Sunday.

Hey there, they were all bought with use for CQB in mind so eveythings under 1.5J i think.
    Would be an AEG and a gas pistol.

Hey Guys I would also be interested in joining an Airsoft team or group. I'm moving to HK in 2 weeks and have been playing Paint Ball and Airsoft for the last few years, and was active military before that.

I don't think I'll be able to bring my guns since most are high end Mil Sim and hard to differantiate from the real thing, so some insight on the better shops to go to would be a good thing is anyone has some pointers

if you guys are looking for a few games, send me a PM. play regularly and part of a English based team. good group of guys, but i think most of us are transitioning to outdoors due to the temperature.

if not you guys should join HKOTG on facebook. its the largest english speaking airsoft community in HK. I personally dont go to their games anymore, but they have weekly games and its a good introduction to airsoft.

Hi Roborad, depending on the group who join us, the power limit would be set from 1.2J to 1.4J, and for instance, this coming Sunday event will be limited to 1.2J only.

Hi Lepperkon, you could go down to Mong Kok, there is a gun street called Kwong Wah Street, or there are several online store available, you could use those site as reference before purchasing anything, since their price is different from their website and their store. i.e ehobbyasia, WGC...etc

Ah ok, will it be indoor or outdoor? If its outdoor I can bring my spring tri shot as a backup primary if the rifle is too powerful. Is there a way to measure joules once there?

it will be outdoor, venue is Training Camp, and yes, we'll be testing everyone's gun before start, if anyone over power, will either find one that isn't or rent gear.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast