AIRSOFT / WARGAMES

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

AIRSOFT / WARGAMES

Hi everyone , just wondering if anyone interested in playing airsoft games? cqb in the summer ,outdoor whenever is not that hot. A group of us (beginners) are starting to play now and will be nice to have more people joining to play more often.
    send me a message if you are interested

Nice. Where are you planing to play? What are the joules limits for the rifles? Will there be any kind of organization to this?

More information? I'd be interested.

airsoft

hi, thanks for your response. right now im trying to make a group to play a bit often. i think our game will be in 2 weeks, just letting this week go by to see who wants to join the group. i'm making a facebook group to keep everyone updated. do you mind sending me your name/fb name to add you?
    most of us have play just a few games, how about yourself?
    in the cqb we played last time the limit was 1.4 joules. i will also post info about the options we have for the games to see which one we like the most, maybe different place everytime we play to make it more fun

please send your info to:
    [email protected]

best

fris

I am interested to play. Email me at [email protected] when and where it held. Thanks

Hi I would be interested, though I haven't played before. Email:- [email protected]

Hi, I am a regular player myself, we have a friendly group in facebook, and tend to organize a game or 2 each month, from CQB to outdoor, mainly pay site.

Let me know if you are interested. Its good to meet others who share the same interest.

Hi, I would be interested too ...
    Do you play regularly ?
    Please let me know if I can join next one ... Indoor or outdoor
    My mail: [email protected]
    Thanks

How old are you guys? Anybody wanna join a team?

Groupon have a deal on right now for a group to play out by Yeun Long...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast