Like Tree1Likes

Adult swimming lessons

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

That is very impressive, but I am not sure whether I will be game for brave act.

i looked at the scaa one, its about 980hkd and is in the morning? i was hoping for a cheaper option and one thats in the evening. any hints?

I did mine in the evening at SCAA... maybe different timings based on availability and time of year.

I'd like to join a swimming class too.OP, you're right that it can get quite embarrassing at times. its also something that i guess i should know seeing as we're surrounded by opportunities to swim here haha

I'd be up for a group class together with you guys here if the lessons aren't too steep in cost. evening sessions on HK island would be best for me during the week, though i can do anytime on Sunday too. if you guys are up for coming to Kennedy Town, there's a fantastic public pool here

Sent from my GT-I9300 using GeoClicks Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by loqulais:
    I'd like to join a swimming class too.OP, you're right that it can get quite embarrassing at times. its also something that i guess i should know seeing as we're surrounded by opportunities to swim here haha

I'd be up for a group class together with you guys here if the lessons aren't too steep in cost. evening sessions on HK island would be best for me during the week, though i can do anytime on Sunday too. if you guys are up for coming to Kennedy Town, there's a fantastic public pool here

I am game for the group class. I am traveling this week, but will be back by middle of next week. Maybe we can have sunday classes with an instructor. I will try to find some such instructor (online as well offline). In case you find any, please share.

sounds like a plan!

Hourly Swimming Coach

Hi everyone, please send me a personal message if you are interested to look for a group/individual swimming coach. Thanks!!

i am a local swimming coach. if you are interested, pls give a pm to me. my name is jimmy.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using GeoClicks Mobile

I am planning to join the SCAA. Thanks guys for the info. Hopefully I will manage to overcome my fear of getting into the water. Any suggestions on what gear to buy?

is anyone still looking or can recommend a private instructor?

looking into it now!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast