Seeking Golf Practice Partner

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Seeking Golf Practice Partner

Hi,

I'm a female golfer who just started learning golf a month ago. Found a nice lady golf partner who I go to the driving range with, in the evenings weekly either in Happy Valley or Citi Golf (Kowloon). But my practice partner is relocating to South East Asia early Dec ;-( So I'm seeking anyone who's keen to practice and want to partner up with someone for motivation, well I do anyways...please pm me...

Cheers
    Mei

Hey I want to join you.
    Count me in.

Count me in. My clubs are screaming to get out of golf bag!

Hi Jen - which DR do you usually go to? Mei and I often go to Citigolf and South China Club in Happy Valley.

How long have you been playing golf?

only once at Citigolf. Not frequently practising since my stay in Hong Kong for past 1.5 years. I'm into this sport for past 10 years, leisurely... Do let me know your next DR/green during weekend. Would love to meet up new friends.

golf

Hello...

Wow you sound like a pro ;-) well lets try to go the DR sometime next week...how about Tue or Wed?

Mei

nah... you should see me how terrible I swing ha! Sure! Please inform me the time and place. Just one teenie weenie favour. Can you email me your contact no? I get lost easily. You can email me to [email protected]

golf

Hi,

Do you guys still go to the driving range regularly? I would love to find others to go to the driving range with. I just moved here from Toronto, Canada.

Please let me know.

-Karlos

Golf practice partner

Hi...

Welcome to HK. We should be continuing with our practice since the hols are over and its 2008! Here's my email so please write me there and I will let you know I will be going. Might go Thursday eve.

Email: [email protected]

Cheers
    Mei

sorry for late reply. Just got back from vacation. Mei and I will be at driving range tommorrow 05jan, 12noon. Meeting place = Thai restaurant at City golf (Kowloon Station). we'll have lunch first, then setoff for 1hr practice.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast