Ping Pong

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

our next game will be on 16/6, tues, from 5 till 7. wanchai.
    karen

I am new to Hong Kong, living in Wanchai and would love to play some table tennis, especially weekdays.

i am looking for a partner too. please pm me. my school schedule is pretty flexible.

I want to play ping pong

I would like to play some Ping Pong against someone on a beginner level. Where is the closest place to play from Aberdeen. That would be great if someone can let me know so that we can have some games.

Steven

Hi Steven

I'm trying to gather some pingpong lovers to play on Saturday (or next week), probably in Wanchai.
    PM me if you're interested.

Kriss
    P.S. I'm at beginner level...so you'll probably have fun, haha!

Hi there,
    I'm looking for some table tennis partners, please pm if interested. Preferably I would like to play at Tin Hau, Causeway Bay, or Wan chai, but kowloon tong works for me too.

I'm an intermediate player.

Thanks!

Im very interested to play ping pong with anyone, id say im an intermediate player.

Looking for players to play around tuen mun / yuen long / tin shui wai area.

hey is anyone still intereseted in playing some ping pong?

I just sent a private message to Nick, but if anyone else is interested in playing Ping Pong in HK, please let me know. Here is some more info about me:

My name is Logan Hairgrove. I'm a 24 year old American living in Hong Kong that loves table tennis.

I live in Park Island, which you can see at goo.gl/BQtvS. It's easy for me to get to Tsing Yi, Kwai Fong, and Tsuen Wan. I'm also willing to go to other places if they have good tables. The best resource I know to find publicly available table tennis tables is the Hong Kong Leisure Department's website at goo.gl/igW6r.

My current occupation is to pursue my happiness, so my schedule is quite free. Let me know when you are free to play and I'll accommodate your schedule.

You can email me directly at loganhair at gmail.com. My HK cell is 9173 03 two six, and I have Whatsapp so feel free to use that if you already have Whatsapp. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hey Guys,

I would like to play Table tennis, staying in Wanchai.......if anyone is keen let me know.... you can also get in touch with me on yahoo [email protected] or msn [email protected]

Cheers....
    Saurav

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5