Outdoor and Indoor Cricket Leagues.

Closed Thread

Outdoor and Indoor Cricket Leagues.

I'm looking for good standard cricketers to play both outdoor and indoor cricket this upcoming season. If your interested in playing please email me at [email protected] or call me on 97529957.

Hey, when you mean outdoors . Please explain, is it the HK leauges?

Perhaps you can help me, I am moving to Hong Kong in the autumn and one of the things I will miss about the UK is playing cricket. What are the opportunities for joining cricket clubs in Hong Kong and playing matches, when does the season start and finish? I play at a reasonable level in adult leagues here in the south of England.

Choose a club and join. Not that many venues but quite a few teams who play in the Saturday or Sunday League

Hong Kong Cricket Association

Last edited by East_coast; 19-08-2012 at 09:47 PM.

Yes it's for cricket in Hong Kong, I run an indoor cricket team currently and we play on Wednesday Nights, actually need one more player for tomorrow please email [email protected]. Looking for players but have to played a decent standard as the league is tough and of a high standard.

As for outdoor season the league starts in about a months time and we are on Saturday League team division one. We have some training sessions in the coming weeks so please email as well and I'll arrange for you to come down.