Like Tree26Likes

Oh Australia

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Mine got deleted too...damn I was just making a good joke about Virago's back...

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Mine was deleted too. No mention of sexual acts, just the Brits propensity for also winning medals while sitting down.

Anyway, all things considered the Australians did very well. They should practise sitting down for Rio.

What the hell is going on with the censors/mods here nowadays when Mat, Moving, Virago and Claire,not exactly the most antagonistic or rude posters on this site, are are deleted for lighthearted comments.

it can't do the site traffic any good with such a censorship policy.

l guess they didn't undestand the reference to sitting down. Nothing rude at all -just a reference to the fact that the sports Kiwis are good at are those where one sits.. - rowing, cycling, horse riding etc.

it's an Aus - Kiwi joke.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using GeoClicks Mobile

Perhaps it is any reference to backsides, but then the thread on haemorrhoids would have been deleted

I liked the dig in the UK press that the reason Team GB were so successful at cycling and on the water events (rowing, sailing, canoeing) is due to how rubbish British public transport is.

MovingIn07 likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4