Is there anyone interested in playing basketball on weekdays night>? Say wed 8-10

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Dude just go down there's plenty of people willing to play.

Original Post Deleted
    The fee at Harbour rd sports centre for early morning is $236. I think that's for like 7-9am weekdays. Tough to get times as badminton dominates out here. Me and a group of guys are looking for an indoor facility for Saturday mornings (9-noon-ish) but hard to find. Let me know what you find.

Iggy

Quote Originally Posted by ijgonzalez:
    The fee at Harbour rd sports centre for early morning is $236. I think that's for like 7-9am weekdays. Tough to get times as badminton dominates out here. Me and a group of guys are looking for an indoor facility for Saturday mornings (9-noon-ish) but hard to find. Let me know what you find.

Iggy
    Hey Iggy I'd be keen on joining you guys if you get that sorted out, please let me know.

The ppl I know who do book courts - they always book pretty much 30 days in advance, i.e. as soon as the booking opens (Internet booking is 30 days in advance I think). So whoever is organising you guys will probably need to do that too, unless they've got a hookup with one of the nice apartment complexes who has an internal court.

Yes I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for some indoor basketball games. Miss playing full court and locals doesn't seem to play full court. Pm me for anything Wednesday night or weekend.

Hi, my name is josh. 16 year bball vet now, at 23 ha. Very keen on a game. [email protected] or 59014393. Contact me if anyone is gaming soon or fancies organising something