Kowloon (or HKI) squash

Kowloon (or HKI) squash

I'm an intermediate squash player looking for people to play with in Kowloon or on HKI. I've seen the Kennedy Town thread, but not much about squash on the Kowloon side. I have access to courts in Kowloon Tong, but pretty much anywhere in Kowloon, or on HKI between Sheung Wan and CWB would be okay with me.

squash partner

I'm an intermediate squash player looking for squash partners to play at Cotton Tree Drive Squash Centre, Central. My office is just 5 mins walk away, I can play during the weekdays after 6:30pm.

Lilian
    you could also send me an email to
    [email protected]

Hi all, I can play @ Kln side and Kln Tong will be an excellent place for me after work.

Just... I am a local. Would you all mind?

Shirley

i'm a social player. a few of us play at cotton tree drive, however am up for playing with others. can do after work or weekends at either cotton tree drive or sheung wan.

feel free to drop me a pm.

btw i'm out of town until 11 feb though.

Sounds great, pin! I hv PM u for my contact.
    :-)

Hi Lilian, i hv booked a court on Jan 31 7:30pm @ Kln Tong. If we hv more ppl joining or we feel like playing longer, we can extend the time.

Dear anyone who want to meet new friends and play squash,

Feel free to PM us!

Shirley

Good for you Marge. Great way to get your cardio without the pollution, although indoor air quality is often worse eh? :P