Looking for softball/ baseball players!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I would love to play. Played baseball all my life, several softball teams each summer and coached little league teams. When do we start?!

Hi,

I have just moved to Hong Kong from Sweden. I want to join a team of a ball sport game, I have played ice hockey all my life (I am 23 years old), and done cross country-skiing and running. I don't know much about baseball or softball, but I am willing to learn as I am a very competitive person.
    You do have practices a few times a week I presume? Is this interesting?

Mika, there is a men's hockey league over in Kowloon side (used to be Dragon Centre but I think it might have moved to Red Box where the rink is bigger), multi-divisions so you will fit in somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by threelittlepigs:
    Mika, there is a men's hockey league over in Kowloon side (used to be Dragon Centre but I think it might have moved to Red Box where the rink is bigger), multi-divisions so you will fit in somewhere.
    that would be "MegaBox", and the details are here

Softball

Hi I used to play regularly in London in the Advertising Softball league

would be good to come along - let me know the details

martyn

Would like to play Softball

Hi, I am interested in learning to play Softball in Hong Kong and potentially join a team. Are there any places people know where I can do this?!

Thanks!

Kai

When do u usually play ? i was a baseball player b4

The season starts in September. I can give you more info about the league. Please email me at [email protected]

I would love to join!!! I always love softball/baseball I used to join classes when Im in America. I'm 23 female let me know thank!

Eunice, I am recruiting players for an all men's league. However, there is a co-ed team that plays in Tai Tam on Sundays. Hope that helps.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast