Looking for softball/ baseball players!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 1fiscalpilot:
    The season starts in September. I can give you more info about the league. Please email me at [email protected]

Where do you play? What time are the games? and what is the length/duration of the season? What are the average ages of the players in the league? Is it a 20's and 30's type league or one with guys in their 40's and 50s... or all of the above?

I grew up playing baseball and would like to play and these are the questions I would email you...but I imagine if you answered them here you might save yourself having to answer them over and over again??

I am definitely interested. I brought my mitt from the US and was told they don't play baseball here.

I coach a competitive slow-pitch softball team here in HK called the Bulldogs. Most guys in the league grew up playing baseball but space and fields are limited. The league is a lot of fun. There are eight teams and we play on Saturdays starting in September. Most guys are between 20-40 years of age.

We even play in international tournaments in Bangkok, Manilla, and Jakarta.

If you are interested, I can add you to our Evite list and you can attend events or practice.

What's your experience? Preferred position, experience, etc.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Kevin

I answered some of your questions. Sorry for the slow reply. It's off season now. Email me if you are interested.

Send me an email and let me know your experience level. Cheers

Grew up playing sandlot in NYC. Slow pitch. Left handed. First base but I am over 50 now and have not played in years. Can hit any field. Usually good for a double. Don't like leagues but have played for a few. Dont like guys who think they're pros when their not. I enjoy the sport. Not sure if competition is what I am looking for but would love to do this every week if I can still deliver.

Anyone know of any leagues or teams that accept women?

DeannaX : Check PM please. Thanks.

King's Park, Jordan, Kowloon

Hey Everyone,

If you are interested in playing in the league or just want to practice, I reserved the field tomorrow night Aug. 9th from 6-9pm. If you want to come, send me a message and I will add you to the Evite.

Cheers,

Kevin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast