Like Tree4Likes

Table Tennis Clubs

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Hello all,
    I'm from UK and visiting HK, currenty staying in To Kwa Wan. I'm wanting a partner to play some TT, not too advanced, just for practice and a few games. I play in my local league and do some coaching too back in UK. If anyone is interested and would like to at To Kwa Wan sports centre, or a venue of your choice, plz contact me.
    +852 68960290 - [email protected]
    Thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device

Hi guys!! I am interested in play TT too. I also prefer to set up regular games~ I think i am just in the low intermediate level....
    I reside and work in HK side, hence, i prefer to have the games somewhere in HK island. However, if it is weekend game, i am definitely fine with meeting up in Kowloon side. If on weekday, i should be available anytime after 6:30pm. PM me !

Hi there, I just moved to HK (HK Island) and looking for anyone whom is interested in training TT during weekdays. Any interested parties please feel free to PM me. Cheerio!

Hi all,

Jumping on this thread and trying to find good competitive players to play TT with. Ideally looking to play regularly when in town at the Wan Chai sports hall on Lockhart Rd.

Drop me a line if you'd like to play or arrange a group to rotate tables. Cheers.

hi there
    KC and I are meeting sometimes to play. Maybe you can join next time.

Last edited by fred0312; 22-04-2010 at 09:16 AM.

Anybody interested if I try to book the Kowloon Tong TT place...I think Cornwall St. Please reply if interested because really would like to meet some new TT friends along with having a good game! Have been playing since I was 8 would class myself as intermediate-advanced (somewhere in between there)..

Have just booked Cornwall Squash and Table Tennis court - one court for 2 hours...for 7th May (Friday). Let me know if you can come...

Jess

Last edited by jess86; 22-04-2010 at 09:41 PM.

I think somebody sent me a PM about this - but cannot receive it. Please post here. Thanks!

hi jess, what time u booked the TT for?

i booked it for 2 hours from 6-8 pm (FRIDAY 7th MAY two weeks) only booked one table. I mean each table booking is $42. Depends on how many people turn up. After the last event I organised I'm reluctant to book extra unless people are definitely turning up and committed to attending.

Guys, just a reminder - i booked the place in Kowloon Tong THIS Friday 7th May - please PM me if you're interested in coming along no good me playing by myself.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast