Like Tree4Likes

Table Tennis Clubs

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

I'm interested in playing TT in HK.

Hi Jess, If you're still organising games of TT in HK, I'm up for a game or two. I'm in HK until the 28th of May if you're wanting a player. Send me a message or text to: +852 68960290 - [email protected]

Thanks!

Hello all,
    I'm from UK and visiting HK, currenty staying in Hung Hom. I'm wanting a partner to play some TT, not too advanced, just for practice and a few games. I play in my local league and do some coaching too back in UK. If anyone is interested and would like to play in Kowloon side of HK, or a venue of your choice, plz contact me.
    +852 68960290 - [email protected]
    Thanks

anyone may play in Tai Po during day time on weekdays?

I m also interested in table tennis!! I work in Taikoo Shing, so if you guys have any weekday night game arranged. Let me know! thank you! =)

hey nice to meet to ALL
    im ANdrea from italy!
    IS LONG time i dont play but i was play before for many years~
    im living in hk island.( kennedy town)

so if anyone want play can contact me!
    im really need some sport and i miss play it so much!

thanks

email [email protected]
    msn [email protected]

hi there,
    anyone interested in some tt? I used to play for school teams but haven't played in a while. pm me pls.

Avs

Hi

Living in Tsing Yi. Would love to have a game of TT. Not a bad player, very competitive.

Cheers,

Wazzato

Hi all, i live in kwai chung. Would love to play table tennis. I don't think i am a bad player but not professional either. Really hope have court to play

table tennis

Hi Spurs

You live very close to where I live. If you want to play table tennis, I would be happy to have a hit. I would really like to get a small group going on a weekly basis.

Are you free this week sometime?

Wazzato

Hi Wazzato,

This week may not have time. If on weekly basis, I think I only have time on Thursday or Friday.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast