Like Tree4Likes

Table Tennis Clubs

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite_TM:
    sorry for the bump, but i am also looking for table tennis partner.
    Hi..

I'm an intermediate Table Tennis player.."I guess"; an expat, been here in HK for about a year now. I am looking for some friends who I could play Table Tennis with in Tsim Tsa Tsui (Kowloon Park), may be in the morning or in the evening, depending upon everyones' convenience.

It's been quite some time I've been meaning to resume TT, but unfortunately none of my friends and collegues are upto it. It would be great to come across some new friends who are equally interested in TT and would like some good games either in regular or an alternate day basis....

Looking forward to it..

Neil
    [email protected]

Play TT

Quote Originally Posted by yash:
    hi , we can play t.t?
    Hi..

I'm an intermediate Table Tennis player.."I guess"; an expat, been here in HK for about a year now. I am looking for some friends who I could play Table Tennis with in Tsim Tsa Tsui (Kowloon Park), may be in the morning or in the evening, depending upon everyones' convenience.

It's been quite some time I've been meaning to resume TT, but unfortunately none of my friends and collegues are upto it. It would be great to come across some new friends who are equally interested in TT and would like some good games either in regular or an alternate day basis....

Looking forward to it..

Neil
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Bekietz:
    Hi there!

I moved to HOng Kong this April and would like to play as well.
    Played in a club in Germany and really miss the topspins!
    Please reply in case you are interested! We could rent a table in WanChai and just go out and play
    Hey there..

You sound like pro... Well, I used to play quite a lot some time back... definately not a pro... I would like to have some good games with you and others... Do you think you can make it to Kowloon Park in Tsim Tsa Tsui. Morning or Evening in Weekdays is great for me...

Plz let me know...

Neil
    [email protected]

TT game in Kowloon Park Sports Center, TST

Quote Originally Posted by fred0312:
    Hi guys
    I am also looking for TT partner. I occasionnaly play at sheung wan sports center, nice facilities there but looking for a more regular training.
    I am good intermediare level / used to play with uni years ago.
    thanks
    send me private message to exchange more info.
    i dont mind going on the kowloon side if not too far. i am based in central and available everning 6-9 or best at week ends.
    Hi there..
    evening time is great for me too.. Do you think you can make it Kowloon Park Sports center, Tsim Tsa Tsui?... I can certaily say that my level matchs with yours and I too am looking for some regular games...

Plz let me know..

Neil
    [email protected]

Smile Play TT in Kowloon Park Sports Center, Tsim Tsa Tsui.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Chan:
    Hi there, I am interested in playing table tennis, how can I contact you?

Hi Alan

I'm as well looking for some new frinds to have some good TT games together in TST, Kowloon Park Sports Center. Evening/Morning in the Week days would be great.

Please let me know if you can make it to this place. If you can I'll have the table booked. It's only 20 HKD an hour.

Neil
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by neilp:
    Hi Alan

I'm as well looking for some new frinds to have some good TT games together in TST, Kowloon Park Sports Center. Evening/Morning in the Week days would be great.

Please let me know if you can make it to this place. If you can I'll have the table booked. It's only 20 HKD an hour.

Neil
    [email protected]
    I also like to play but currently my leg is injured. Keep contact , once I recovered , I will play in weekday evening especially in Kowloon Park

Hey there..

I'm sorry to hear about your injury.. Sure we'll have some good games after your recovery. Get well soon and wish you a Happy New year..

Cheers..
    Neil..

Hi, intermediate level player here too. TST is no problem for me after 8pm weekdays. Looking to play 1-2 times per week! We could also play at our clubhouse, free of charge. It's in Hung Hom
    Posted via Mobile Device

Hi, I've searched the forums here and I've Googled it quite a bit but I still can't find out whether there are any table tennis clubs on Hong Kong island. I would like to join a club that gets together at least once a week to play against 'intermediate' players - i.e; not beginners and not advanced! If anyone can help me with this please let me know. Thanks!

KnightRider likes this.

Table tennis soon?

Hi, I'm looking to play some good TT tonight or later on in the week. I'm a 1st Division player in the league.

If anyone can play or help connect me with a club I'm staying at the Novotel Century Park, 2598 8888 Room 715, please leave your telephone number if I'm not in.

Many Thanks,

Howard Carter

Quote Originally Posted by jess86:
    Anybody interested if I try to book the Kowloon Tong TT place...I think Cornwall St. Please reply if interested because really would like to meet some new TT friends along with having a good game! Have been playing since I was 8 would class myself as intermediate-advanced (somewhere in between there)..

Have just booked Cornwall Squash and Table Tennis court - one court for 2 hours...for 7th May (Friday). Let me know if you can come...

Jess

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast