Like Tree4Likes

Table Tennis Clubs

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

For table tennis partner, please call 9011 0844 / i have table tennis in my building for free of charge.

Hi,
    for table tennis partner, please call 9011 0844 / i have table tennis in my building for free of charge.
    I live in Yau Ma Tei.

yup nice shop :-).....

Hi,

I live in mid levels, and looking to play once in a while. I'm fairly consistent and good to practice with... you can reach me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Table tennis partner

Hi, I moved to hk recently and live in Tsim Sha Tsui area. Like to find a partner to play TT. Used to play in club and pretty well but stopped for a while. Want to pick up again. Interested?

Table Tennis Partner

Quote Originally Posted by edwardhuang:
    Hi, I moved to hk recently and live in Tsim Sha Tsui area. Like to find a partner to play TT. Used to play in club and pretty well but stopped for a while. Want to pick up again. Interested?
    I live in Hk, usually I play on weekend & Sat., can these dates match?

PW

Homantin player here.

PW, sorry for late reply... Haven't checked the site for a while. Weekends are good. Give me a call?

Edward

pingpong

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Chan:
    I am at Kowloon side as well.....that will be great.
    are you still playing table tennis? my number is 63705493. call or text.

i am a advanced player currently in town for spring festival. please let me know if anyone wants to hit anytime. i can be reached at +852-62057724

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast