Like Tree3Likes

Best place to buy supplements

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Best place to buy supplements

Hello guys,

Im moving to HK soon and wanted to know wheres the best place to buy supplements. Price and quality.

Usually I buy from bodybuilding.com but is hk-nutrtion.com just as good? Price is a huge factor to me. I usually use gaspari nutrition.

any advice would be great! Or any other reccomendations online stores or in HK

I would like to know this too. The only shop i have found is GNC and they sell the most EXPENSIVE stuff i have ever come across, I'm not even joking. 800 HK dollars for a 1kg tub of isolate. unbelievable. SO i am on a lot of eggs at the minute. and if you want to buy organic ones you're looking at around 50 dollars for 6.

Check out Nature's Village

There is an outlet on Lyndhurst Terrace where once you become a VIP member (can't remember the criteria) you get 30% of the sticker price.

However, I suspect that if you go to the other branches, the sticker price is lower already.

Another place I've been told to go, but haven't been myself is on the first floor of Melbourne Plaza on Queens Rd Central. I think it is this place: Goodlifenutritionhouse.com

And another place I've seen as I've driven by, but not gone into is a supplement shop on Queens Rd West in Sheung Wan. It's just past Fitness First on Queens Rd, on the right hand side - maybe about 15 shops along.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by sxc:
    Another place I've been told to go, but haven't been myself is on the first floor of Melbourne Plaza on Queens Rd Central. I think it is this place: Goodlifenutritionhouse.com
    A range of protein powders. Other branches I think are bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by sxc:
    And another place I've seen as I've driven by, but not gone into is a supplement shop on Queens Rd West in Sheung Wan. It's just past Fitness First on Queens Rd, on the right hand side - maybe about 15 shops along.
    That's Bodybuilding Connection: Bodybuilding Connection

gaspari myofusion? good life nutrition has it (sometimes they do run out of stock as well), i think they offer reasonable prices among the rest. other gaspari products might be very limited to none. i've ordered from bb.com and they ship to hk. with the 10% off, could be worth it sometimes.

damasque likes this.

I was recently advised by a trainer to go to goodlife nutrition, first floor of Melbourne Plaza on Queens Rd Central. I think it is this place: Goodlifenutritionhouse.com

I checked and the pack I got was comparable in price to buying from the UK, which is not bad for Hong Kong, prices are normally super inflated.

Dymatize Elite Whey Protein Isolate was about $430 hkd.

[QUOTE=dougler;2153182]I was recently advised by a trainer to go to goodlife nutrition, first floor of Melbourne Plaza on Queens Rd Central. I think it is this place: Goodlifenutritionhouse.com

I have been to this place, its worth checking out. I got 1kg of prolab creatine for around £22 and a 2.2kg of metrx for just under £40

I go to Nature's Village in Causeway Bay, the sticker price is usually a bit cheaper then Lyndhurst Terrace as they have "specials" a lot.

I picked up a 3lb tub of Isopure Whey Protein Isolate for $440 HKD.
    The VIP membership only gives 10% off and not off things on special or some smaller items.

I think I have found the store. It's 1 or 2 buildings before Pizza Express. You can't miss it if you are on the escalator upward. 2nd floor with a big window and a green sign.
    I was in the shop recently and they are really cheap compared to all other supplement shops in Central.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast