Like Tree2Likes

Looking For a "TENNIS" hitting partner~ 4.0

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hi guys,

I am also keen but am not sure of my 'rating' or 'level' I'd say I was intermediate but not sure how that translates to the number rating. I arrive in HK on Jan 30th and would be very keen to play doubles or hit singles. If anyone is up for it on HK island, please let me know - [email protected]

Thanks

Elliot

Hey guys I am a 4.0-4.5 level. I can be very good at times. Give me a call at [email protected] BTW I do prefer HK side or on the western side of KW or NT. THX

4.0 player

Quote Originally Posted by newmember1:
    Hi David,

I'm around a 4-4.5 (depends on the day). U interested to hit on HK side at HK tennis centre? I'm free week nights after 9 or on Sundays. Let me know.

Best,
    Ralph
    I also live on the island and a 4-4.5 level player. Let me know if you are interested in playing cuz i can get the courts.

Hi guys,

I'm new to HK and here in business. I'm a 4-4.5 and I'd love to play in the evenings after 6:30 and weekends as well. Live at causeway bay. Do let me know if and when you guys plan on playing. However, I need to buy or rent a racquet. Could you suggest a place?

Thomas Auer likes this.

HI!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot1523:
    Hi guys,

I'm new to HK and here in business. I'm a 4-4.5 and I'd love to play in the evenings after 6:30 and weekends as well. Live at causeway bay. Do let me know if and when you guys plan on playing. However, I need to buy or rent a racquet. Could you suggest a place?
    Hi! I can be good too depending on the day. 4.0-5.0 player nothing less. I live on the Island East. So we can hit sometime. Try a place next to Sugar Street. Excellent place to buy with the cheapest price on town. Or in caseway bay, there is a place called "Master Gear" that place has a fair price and the owner is quite friendly. Finally, there is another place near Timesquare. it is on the 3rd floor. you just have to keep you heads up looking for it.

Hello Elliot,

I'm an intermediate player as well, currently working on a faster game and more precision. HK Island sounds good. I usually play at the HK Tennis Centre in Wong Nai Chung Gap. Please let me know if you'd like to play. I'm quite flexible time wise, weekends are of course good. Could play today and tomorrow as well.
    Regards,
    Thomas

Hello,

I am also interested in playing, the more the better! I am an intermediate to advanced player. You can also reach me at: [email protected]