Like Tree2Likes

Looking For a "TENNIS" hitting partner~ 4.0

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb Looking For a "TENNIS" hitting partner~ 4.0

i'm looking for a hitting partner (3.5 - 5) (s) to play regularly on weekday nights and weekends (1-2 times a week). Would love to play in Kowloon side (Olympic-can book court at clubhouse but often fully booked , Yau Ma Tei, ) doesn't mind traveling to HK side (Causeway bay, Chi wan)

fnkyle likes this.

Hi Agassi,

Looking for tennis partners for practice as regular basis. Mostly at afternoon or night time after work but my schedule can be flexible. I also live in Kowloon near Olympic station but do not mind go anywhere to play tennis. I can rally with a 4.0 but am willing to help a novice as well. Pls email me at [email protected]

WK

I'm around 3.5 level, I can play week nights and weekends HK or Kowloon side. email me if you guys interest in some rally or games. my email is xenonsky @ yahoo dot com

I can join you guys if it's around Kowloon. I am good in the evenings after work.
    I reckon public courts are easier to book if you are willing to venture north.
    The ones in HK island and central Kowloon are almost impossible.
    My email is [email protected]

Playing Tennis Weekdays and Weekends level around 4

If anyone would like to play regularly and is a round a level 4 give me an email on [email protected] would love to have a hit.

David

I am around 3.5 -4.0 level and happy to play in Kowloon west or Shatin area. My email: [email protected]

Hi David,

I'm around a 4-4.5 (depends on the day). U interested to hit on HK side at HK tennis centre? I'm free week nights after 9 or on Sundays. Let me know.

Best,
    Ralph

Quote Originally Posted by lloydd:
    If anyone would like to play regularly and is a round a level 4 give me an email on [email protected] would love to have a hit.

David

Am always interested in hitting with level 3.5+ players (anyone who knows how to do a topspin 2nd serve)!

I live in the NTs but can travel. Fairly free at the mo'. [email protected]

Hi I am also around level 3.5-4.0 able to hit topspin 2nd serve (sometimes) and slices. Free to play in HK side on weekday nights and weekends. Email me at [email protected] if interested. Cheers..

Hi I can book court in Hung Hom, 10mins walk from MTR and I want to play week evening. I am around 3 to 3.5. Pls let me know if anyone is interested. [email protected] thx

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast