Like Tree1Likes

Exercise/Gym partner - Yuen Long or surrounding area

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I didn't check it out that closely to be honest... Seems to just have your very basic equipment (can google Luen Bong Fitness Centre 聯邦健美心)
    What you see is what you get basically (don't be fooled by the mirrors, it's quite small).

If you guys decide to give it a go please let me know... Not sure when I'll join, after 2nd Oct maybe, or earlier because getting tired and demotivated from park workouts.

Anybody still out there who would like a training partner!?
    Joined this small gym, and would still be good to have someone, or even a running, or any other sports partner...

Mikey - when my current California gym membership expires (Feb) I will consider joining that one. In the meantime, I'm interested in playing tennis in the area with you if you fancy it? I'm a beginner who has improved a bit recently, but still fairly rubbish! Could also play squash.

Tennis YL

Hey, yeah i'd love to play tennis. Am definitely a beginner, but played a few years ago. hopefully pick it up quickly. after 7pm weekdays is best for me...

Gym in Yuen Long

Hi All,

Just wondering if you could reccomend any local gyms in Yuen Long. I had a look in google and the only two places I could find were Fung Kam sports centre and also some place on Tung Lok Street. Also I would be interested in a training partner. I tend to do free weights and also into football.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey187:
    I didn't check it out that closely to be honest... Seems to just have your very basic equipment (can google Luen Bong Fitness Centre 聯邦健美心)
    What you see is what you get basically (don't be fooled by the mirrors, it's quite small).

If you guys decide to give it a go please let me know... Not sure when I'll join, after 2nd Oct maybe, or earlier because getting tired and demotivated from park workouts.

Hi Mikey did you join this gym finally? How busy is it week night?

Phil, yeah I only came across that first gym you mentioned and the Luen Bong one. Also seen there is one at the Yuen Long Stadium (may be the same one sorry). Think like $400/mth

Beuze, yeah I joined. You do get quite a few people in the evenings, but haven't really found myself fighting for equipment, just average waiting time I guess.

Beuze likes this.

Hi Mikey. Update on the tennis... I am a bit injured so can't really do it now. Will get in touch in a couple of weeks

okay for tennis.
    really need to get motivated and do some decent workouts.
    think next to go to boxing/muay thai place in YL...
    anyone can recommend?

Anybody still want an exercise partner? haha
    or maybe after the Christmas indulgence period [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\0 1\clip_image001.gif[/IMG]

I did also notice another small gym in YL (haven’t checked it out to see what its like or prices).
    It’s called YLGym I think, and is quite close to the large HSBC bank on Castle Peak road.

Last edited by Mikey187; 17-12-2012 at 02:12 PM.