Like Tree1Likes

Exercise/Gym partner - Yuen Long or surrounding area

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Art of fight in castle peak road is quiet good for Muay Thai

Sent from my Nexus 4 using GeoClicks Mobile

Where exactly? I've seen a poster, but kept forgetting to google it... Do they have a site for more info?
    There are some others too; went to one on Fook Hong St, also found another online but can't find the site again

The entrance is in castle peak road at hon lock street LRT station. Very small door between a shoe shop and a mobile phone shop. Then third floor. There is a sign on top of the door in the street. They also have a much bigger place around YL industrial (long ping) but don't know exactly where.

If you cannot find it, I am usually there on monday and/or Friday depend of work. So I can show you the place.

Hi everyone... just moved to Hong Kong about 1-2months ago. Got an membership at California Fitness (all clubs)... looking for some like-minded guys for some work outs. I desperately needs to get in shape

Hit me up if someone is looking for a training partner or other sport activities like tennis or basketball.
    Most convenient would be Yuen Long/Tuen Mun or at least on the Kowloon site.

Yup I am up for it!

Michael... I go to California in tuen mun 2-3 times a week to do weights. If you want to join me there, let me know. Also happy to play tennis (I'm not the best though) or cycle.