Like Tree1Likes

Tennis Training Anyone?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tennis Training Anyone?

Hi,

I recently relocated to HK and I'm currently looking for hitting partners to train with (i.e., drills, rallies, point play) instead of casually playing sets or matches. I'm around a 4.5 +/- rating (depends on the day!). Haven't played consistently for quite some time so I'm looking to get back into good hitting form and not embarrass myself in competitive match play.

Would love to play at Hong Kong Tennis Centre (Wong Nai Chung Gap Rd) or Causeway Bay (whichever is easier to reserve courts). Weekday evenings (9pm or 10pm) or Sunday evenings (anytime) would be great. (I think those are also easier times to reserve courts).

Thanks!

fnkyle likes this.

Hi newmem1!

Hv just arrived myself and rackets should arrive in the nxt 11 days or so!

u sound better than me but i'd be up for some intense hitting to get back into shape also. I've had TE for 10 months but still been playing on and off. i reckon it's getting better......!

i know C'way Bay quite well (in/out laws). just give me a few days til my rackets arrive. don't quite know how i'm going to survive this heat though!!

God bless.

Andy from UK ([email protected])

Quote Originally Posted by newmember1:
    Hi,

I recently relocated to HK and I'm currently looking for hitting partners to train with (i.e., drills, rallies, point play) instead of casually playing sets or matches. I'm around a 4.5 +/- rating (depends on the day!). Haven't played consistently for quite some time so I'm looking to get back into good hitting form and not embarrass myself in competitive match play.

Would love to play at Hong Kong Tennis Centre (Wong Nai Chung Gap Rd) or Causeway Bay (whichever is easier to reserve courts). Weekday evenings (9pm or 10pm) or Sunday evenings (anytime) would be great. (I think those are also easier times to reserve courts).

Thanks!

Hi, I am around 3.5-4.0 interested to practise regularly as well. Available for most evenings including weekends. HK tennis centre and causeway bay are good locations for me as well.

PM or Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Cheers.

i would love to play tennis in causeway bay. I don't know what 4 means but I'm a good tennis player. I used to compete a lot and kept playing 1h per week. would you like to play tomorrow night?
    my number is 6603 2854 feel free to contact me

Hi Andy - that sounds good just let me know when you can hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Limbo:
    Hi newmem1!

Hv just arrived myself and rackets should arrive in the nxt 11 days or so!

u sound better than me but i'd be up for some intense hitting to get back into shape also. I've had TE for 10 months but still been playing on and off. i reckon it's getting better......!

i know C'way Bay quite well (in/out laws). just give me a few days til my rackets arrive. don't quite know how i'm going to survive this heat though!!

God bless.

Andy from UK ([email protected])

Will be available to hit in early December. 4.5 to 5.0 level. Feel free to email me: [email protected]

I'm probably 3.5. I live in Park Island, where it's easy to book courts. I'm happy to travel wherever someone can book a court. I'm starting my own Google Apps reseller business, so I can play anytime.

You can whatsapp me 917303 two six.

Hi newmember!

I'm looking for exact same thing! Not sure if you have found a partner yet or not but I arrive next week and would be keen to do exactly that! Drop me a line if you'd like - [email protected]

Cheers

Elliot

Quote Originally Posted by newmember1:
    Hi,

Thanks!

Hello Guys...

This thread sounds interesting....do let me knw if you all have started gathering around and playing tennis. I would love to join as well...

Hi Pratik,

What level r u & where do u live?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast