Like Tree3Likes

Fitness promo girls?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks Kimboss

Just relatively trim. I guess a physique the average person would assume they exercise regularly and are conscious of their nutrient intake.... Personality will be a big big plus...

It's to hand out flyers - so a smile and pretty face goes a long way

check out HSBC building and victoria park on any given sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbdonkey:
    check out HSBC building and victoria park on any given sunday.
    Really? I can't say I have ever walked past either of those areas and thought "damn, I need to get back to the gym".
    Not saying that vacuuming isn't hard work but I don't think that is quite what the OP had in mind when he said that they must look like they exercise regularly.

Can you all just assume I made a n incredibly distasteful post and then it was removed by the editor?

Would save us all a lot of trouble

BaconBreadBaker likes this.

Could try handing out a few flyers outside Beijing Club on a Friday or Saturday night

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander82:
    I'm launching a new fitness program and require some "fit females" to help with promotion. Anyone got ideas of people who may suit? Expat or local - as long as they are outgoing and have an energetic personality.
    Thanks for any suggestions or contacts.
    May I ask what this fitness programme is about? I am having a hard time imagining a "new" fitness program... Exactly how new? just curious (I am into fitness big time).

Sure thing Khema.

It's about having a close-knit cohort of female participants who train together regularly for an eight-week period, with the goal of improved body composition as the focus.
    This is complimented via a private online forum with trainers and mentors, and fortnightly workshops to provide further education. It is essentially a community of girls who support eachother with positive body perception.
    I agree - the words "new" and "fitness" can get thrown around a lot.... The point of difference here is the community ascpect and support framework - not just the training.

Hi Alexander82 my name is Yvonne from Australia and I've just moved to the Gold Coast area for my husbands job. What would be involved in your promotions if I was to help out?
    I enjoy keeping active especially Zumba, dancing and hiking etc.