Indoor Volleyball

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KANDILA888:
    I am sorry... I did not mean to.. I am not so good using this.. I thought I needed to make separate posts hence the multiple posts as well. Pls accept my apologies.
    No problem, I guess many people don't know...anyway, good luck!

Thanks... =)

Sorry for necromancing, but is there any active volleyball community? Played in Highschool, wasn't to bad, advanced i would say. I'm a 21 years old male, 1,90 tall german student . I's been a while but i would love to train again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben90:
    Sorry for necromancing, but is there any active volleyball community? Played in Highschool, wasn't to bad, advanced i would say. I'm a 21 years old male, 1,90 tall german student . I's been a while but i would love to train again.
    Same question! I've just arrived in HK.
    Not as tall as you are but formerly playing at a quite decent level.

Quote Originally Posted by aresando:
    Same here, just relocated from new york and looking for good level (5-1/6-2) pick up games to play on weekends and even afternoons during the week until I find a job.
    In a few months i will receive my beach net that is being shipped (it takes a while) but in the meantime, I remember seeing a good beach net at the repulse bay beach, and i found the following link with the location of all public courts:
    http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/lsb/en/distri...ftid=43&fcid=8
    I went to check out the one in Causeway Bay behind the public library. It's 2 very decent concrete courts, with open play or reservations by phone.
    Anyone interested?
    Guillaume

Quote Originally Posted by aresando:
    Where do you guys play now? I've playing for years, want to find some high level games in HK

Hi, do you still play in the outdoor court in CWB? I would like to join. Been playing for 9 years since college as OH and MB.

Some Outlying island, hong kong / Lincolnshire, UK

New to this don't know how it works but I love volleyball so if there's anything up please contact me I'm not a beginner nor a pro but still x

Hi

The group is quite a success and we have started organising sessions by level. With the rain season coming we have moved indoor and don't meet at CWB anymore.
    To be informed of sessions, connect to http://www.meetup.com/Hong-Kong-pick-up-volleyball/

Hope to meet you on courts!

I have the sudden urge to play volleyball. I've never taken it up seriously, but I am pretty athletic and play most sports (mostly football and tennis at the mo), so I just want to have a bit of fun with it really. Any slots for the beginner/intermediate recreational players?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast