Indoor Volleyball

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

Has this volleyball taken off? I would like to play, please let me know!

interested

Hi I am interested! Have there been any developments? I will be in HK the day after tomorrow. My phone number there will be 68397446. Let me know!

Hi,

have you been still playing volley ball coz i'd like to join.
    Thanks to contact me my PM if so.
    P.

Sounds awesome- count me in! Will email you my details

Cheers,
    Sean

Volleyball

Hi all,
    haven't got replies yet on this. Guess volleyball is not happening any more.

Yo guys, Eric was trying to organize this back in January/February. I emailed him at that time, got a reply from him saying that enough people contacted him so he'll organize something, but somehow it never happened. Haven't heard from him since.

Seems like there's still enough interest, though. Would anyone be open to organizing the game and booking the court?

I'm originally from HK, but have not been living there for a long time. Recently, I'm able to go visit on average every month or two, and I was able to join a local group for some play. I'm looking for more play time, and if you guys have a small group already, I think it's best if some of you can start organizing for the play. The hardest thing in HK is booking a court. I heard that because of the Olympic games, the next three months will be extremely hard to book a court as they are all free of charge! Anyway, if anyone of you are interested, let's help each other out, and we probably can play together in the future. Thanks.

Cheers,

ivan

Hi

I read our post and I really would love to join.
    I played a cople of years but that si already years ago.
    Recently I played from time to time just for fun
    but beeing here I miss it, so if you reply and still are interested in more people it'll be great.
    ...so
    hope to hear from you

It seems like quite a number of people (including myself) want to play volleyball but nothing much has been happening - so I created a new thread under 'Weekly Volleyball'.

Please drop by if you guys and girls are still interested in regular volleyball games - we can't do much until we get at least 8 people...

have you guys been playing? please let me know

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast