Indoor Volleyball

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Not sure how often they check the groups cause I'm awaiting acceptance into the group...

I've been itching to play...

you guys can email me at [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by BOORIJINAL:
    alright thanks, do u have facebook?
    Pls count me in as well ... You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
    Ravi
    Last edited by ravi.all.over; 23-11-2009 at 11:37 AM.

Mok: Surprised to see you here again. It is too bad that things did not turn out well with you and the group.

All, the level is B calibre up to A. In fact, some of the players are training for participation in a volleyball tournament quite soon.

We have a coach that offers clinics throughout the year for those who would like to improve their skills.

If you would like to join us, please email me at [email protected]

Cheers!

Hi,

My name is Kwong Lee, I'm also interested in playing volleyball. My email is : [email protected]. Please keep me updated.

just moved to hong kong - would like to find some recreational volleyball games..

Hi guys, me and Suzanne (who is also a member here) are planning to organise a volleyball team. I'm 21, just moved back to Hong Kong from England about a month ago, and i now live in Fanling.
    We are looking for at least 10 players, then we can book a court or arrange something. If you are interested, please email me... write a little something about yourself, e.g: age, where u live, volleyball experience...etc

I look forward to hearing from u all.

Mandy x

Hey Mandy,

I'm interested in joining, I hope we can start playing when I get to Hong Kong on Dec 13th from Toronto, Canada. I'm 17 and have played for my high school team. I'm a 6'1 middle player and I'll be living in Sheung Shui for the next three weeks. If you have facebook you can add me: Yi-Jin Chun, my display picture is me in a volleyball game as well as under the Toronto network. Thanks.

are we playing this week?

I'm down for some vball? What's your email address?

I'm interested in playing. My email is [email protected]

Thanks

K

Hiya,

I'm in HK for a month and would love to play volleyball while I'm here. I was wondering if you guys are still organising social games, and if I would be able to join in? I currently play for a university team in Australia.

My email address is [email protected], I'm also contactable via facebook under 'Emma Ramsay'.

Cheers!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast