Indoor Volleyball

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Wink Volleyball

Hi there, I just joined GeoExpat, and saw this post. Are the games still on? If so, please let me know as I'll love to join.....please email me at [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by e.ramsay:
    Hey Trish, Phillip & Mabel,

We're having a game today/tonight, probably in Jordan. I'm booking a court at the moment, if you would like to play please call me on 6875 4109 for more details.
    Hi e.ramsay! Are you still organizing vball games? I would love to join if you guys still have room for more players..... Let me know.

Thanks!

Hi!!! we have a regular volleyball game in Tung Chung. We started 2 years ago then we stopped, and now the game is back. We are actually stepping up our game and fun and would really want to join a competition or of some sort. By the way, we are not professional volleyball players, we know how to play and we are just doing it for fun, and a very good outlet indeed. Anyone who could help me organize a league? You can contact me at 96191298. Let's celebrate fun and sportsmanship. Thanks! -rowell

is there drop in volleyball near mk area or mtr accessible?

I would love to play vball, but are you guys all good? I enjoyed playing in high school, but was never great plus I'm not that tall. If you guys don't mind, I would like to join!
    Posted via Mobile Device

luv to help!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerleader85:
    Hi!!! we have a regular volleyball game in Tung Chung. We started 2 years ago then we stopped, and now the game is back. We are actually stepping up our game and fun and would really want to join a competition or of some sort. By the way, we are not professional volleyball players, we know how to play and we are just doing it for fun, and a very good outlet indeed. Anyone who could help me organize a league? You can contact me at 96191298. Let's celebrate fun and sportsmanship. Thanks! -rowell
    Hi Cheerleader85!

I would love to help out.....I haven't played for many years now, and I'm quite short but again it'll be fun to play again. It'll be nice to organize a league of some sort. Email me your thoughts ...... [email protected]

looking forward to hearing from you!
    Last edited by bubu; 21-04-2010 at 11:05 PM.

Volleyball

Quote Originally Posted by BryanL:
    I would love to play vball, but are you guys all good? I enjoyed playing in high school, but was never great plus I'm not that tall. If you guys don't mind, I would like to join!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Hi Bryan,

I'm very short myself. Maybe we can get a group of people together that has the basic volleyball skills, but play competitively. Email me your contacts if you don't mind and we'll see how many we can get to start some sort of drop in or league.

****Anyone else interested, please drop me an email!!!!!*****

[email protected]

TTYL!

sounds interesting, btw have u guys thought of playing beach volleyball?

i am very interested in playing volleyball as well. i played with friends before but not for competition. really keen to join you guys.

my friend and i are v interested in playing volleyball - both of us have at least some basic volleyball skills from playing back at school (tho shes a lot better than me!)

however are there any teams a bit closer to central?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast