Tennis group classes - Kowloon

Tennis group classes - Kowloon

Hi

I would like to take tennis lessons and I’ve found YMCA in Yau Ma Tei that offers group lessons (2-4) for $500 an hour. Anyone interested in forming a group with me? I'm pretty much at beginner level (took some lessons a long time ago and know the basics). Obviously weekday evenings or weekends will be best.

Let me know!

YMCA KPCC - Courses

Sounds good to me, I'm probably the same as you - know the basics but beginner's level. PM me on details. Thanks!

Hi, I'm a beginner-ish that used to play a lot about 10 years ago. I'd love to get back into it. Weeknights would be great since that's on my way home.

Hey all, m looking at some class organized by HKTA. classes shall start in Mar and lots of locations to choose from. Any interest to go together as well?

Hey siulung. I had a look on their website and it seems most is on the island...I might be wrong though! We can always look into it for March.

I will email the people at YMCA to see what they say - I guess we might want to wait for the weather to get a bit better - too cold right now!

I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear back from them.

Yes it's really chilly but I'd rather attempt to play in the cold than in the heat. I'm completely useless when it gets warm. My racket won't arrive for a few more weeks, but I really look forward to playing

Hello,
    Im interested as well. I'm a beginner too.. but looking to improve as much as possible! Probably a 3.0 player if you follow the Tennis levels in America...

Oh, i'm more interested in HKTA...

Thanks!
    Cin