Workout Partner in Tai Po

Closed Thread

Workout Partner in Tai Po

Hello,

I am looking for someone to join me for workouts in the early morning on weekdays. If I have someone that I need to meet in the morning than I will have no excuse not to wake up. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can make arrangements.

Also, I'm looking for some kind of weight training center in Tai Po. If anyone has info please share.

Thanks!

Workout in Taipo

Yeah there's a pretty cool gym in Hong Lok Yuen - Simply Fitness. Well decked out with great equipment and group classes (and free parking) - www.simplyfitness.hk

Simply fitness has a bunch of machines, a dumbell rack and a smith machine (at least when I checked it out last year). I think they wanted 500$ a month? It's also not that convenient to reach unless you have a car or cab it there.

There's another gym in Tai Po Market right by the HSBC/McDonalds on Po Heung Street. It's for more 'serious' lifters. It's located on an upper floor so you'll have to walk up some stairs to get there. There is a big sign with their logo on it on the windows outside. I don't remember how much they were asking for but it was probably in the 200-300$ range.

Hey there,

This is Sharon. I've moved back to Hong Kong for a year now and I've started joggine recently. If you're still looking for a work out partner please give me a buzz, and let's get started.

6695 6721
    Sharon