wing chun in the Tsing Yi area?

Closed Thread

wing chun in the Tsing Yi area?

I have secured an apt and will be moving to Tsing Yi soon. Are there any Wing Chun classes in the Tsing yi area, or are there enough people (maybe here) who would be interested in meeting regularly for practice? I'm definitely not an expert. I about 1 year experience, know the form, and know how to chi sao. would love to continue learning if possible.

From one Tsing Yi Islander to the other:

There are government programs for different martial arts disciplines like Kung Fu and Tai Chi. To join those you must have a HK ID card though.

The closest Wing Chung school I know of is Leung Ting's school in Yau Ma Tei but I'm not sure if he is taking in new students.

Another well known studio (english speaking) would be Pangea in Central.

Not in Tsing Yi, but there's a new Wing Chun club right across from the Panda hotel on the 2nd floor in Tsuen Wan. It's got big windows so you can see them practicing inside.

Last edited by Eddy Mundo; 25-01-2013 at 11:42 AM.

Hi - just wondering how the original poster went with looking for a school in Tsing Yi? I just moved to Tsingi Yi last week.

Many thanks

Hello, tsing yi I dont know but I do know one in central, just next to the escalator. www.kungfuhongkong.com.hk train here myself!