BADMINTON PLAYERS

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hi, I'll be keen to play too. I stay in Wanchai, so HK island wld suit. Thanks.

Anyone in TST?

Howdy folks!

I've just moved to Tsim Sha Tsui and am looking to play socially. Anyone in the area, or know of any local clubs?

There's a leisure centre in Kowloon Park - but can't play badminton by myself...

Rich

hey Rich ,

I live near Kowloon park , and love to play badminton too . if we can fix time , we can play badminton together ??

Regard

Inda

Hey Rich, Inda I live in hung hom... next door basically! I'd love to join you? Or hop on the MTR where i live i can book courts.

Anyone else near me feel free to contact me, need to get back into the game. Although i'm beginner/intermediate not played in 2-3 years...

Quote Originally Posted by JinWong:
    Hey Rich, Inda I live in hung hom... next door basically! I'd love to join you? Or hop on the MTR where i live i can book courts.

Anyone else near me feel free to contact me, need to get back into the game. Although i'm beginner/intermediate not played in 2-3 years...
    Hi Jin / Inda

Yep - all sounds good... I'm actually free most days during the week (on holiday ATM).
    I haven't played in a while but would have considered myself to be beginner/intermediate.

Happy to come to hung hom - where would you book?
    Pm me got my number.

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by RichardChia:
    Howdy folks!

I've just moved to Tsim Sha Tsui and am looking to play socially. Anyone in the area, or know of any local clubs?

There's a leisure centre in Kowloon Park - but can't play badminton by myself...

Rich
    I work nearby Kowloon park and I can play after work, say 7ish. Are u interested in that?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardChia:
    Hi Jin / Inda

Yep - all sounds good... I'm actually free most days during the week (on holiday ATM).
    I haven't played in a while but would have considered myself to be beginner/intermediate.

Happy to come to hung hom - where would you book?
    Pm me got my number.

Rich
    Hi Rich,

I also live in Hung Hom and am really keen to start playing again. I went along to KCC one week but you have to be a member to play regularly.

I'd be interested in joining you guys if you need an extra person.

Thanks

josh

Hey Rich, Inda, Twinkle Joshc.

This all sounds good. I will be buying my racket this weekend i think, as I've just come from UK don't have one. I will book in Harbour Place. They have a few indoor courts.

Perhaps if you all PM me your mobile numbers? I'll make a watts-app group and we can chat there and arrange a time.

Quote Originally Posted by JinWong:
    Hey Rich, Inda, Twinkle Joshc.

This all sounds good. I will be buying my racket this weekend i think, as I've just come from UK don't have one. I will book in Harbour Place. They have a few indoor courts.

Perhaps if you all PM me your mobile numbers? I'll make a watts-app group and we can chat there and arrange a time.
    Hey, I live in causeway bay and would be up for joining you as well. I am normally free at every weekday evening past 6 pm. PM me please