Physical Gym Aberdeen

Physical Gym Aberdeen

Walked by a new physical gym location in Aberdeen next to Park and Shop. I didn't have time to stop and inquire, does anyone have any idea what promotions/monthly rates would be?

I haven't sat through the sales pitch, but I did ask a granny who did. She said its $300/mth for 3 year commitment. However, she said the Causeway Bay location is cheaper.

What is the cheapest per month for a 5 year contract that anyone can find?

I had time during lunch to stop by and enquire briefly, based on others posts on this forum, the price is around $300/month.

Two packages were offered, one was definetly the 'bad' one and the 'good' one was the deal.

Bad package
    4 year package ( 1 year free) at $358/month + $400 joining fee
    Good package
    3 year package (1 year free) at $315/month; no joining fee. All club access, 1 towel/day.

I was fine with the 'good' package as I was expecting something around this price and signed up.
    the 3 year cost will be paid in installments for 1 year. This is the maximum for my bank, other banks offer 2-3year installment plans I believe.

Pros
    -Not pushy sales, previously at the central gym, sales guy pitched for over 40min before he offered a price. I was in and out in about 15min.
    -New facility/equipment
    -Supermarket downstairs(easy for me to go shopping after ha)
    -individual tvs at every treadmill

Cons
    -Layout is a mess, equipment location doesn't make sense but this is due to the poor design. Lots of narrow corridors that lead to a room with equipment,
    -No natural lighting, all fully enclosed in a box.
    -Place feels cramped, compared with central location.

Hi, I would not command going to Physical Gym for various reason. However, if convenience and price are your main concern, then you might not have a choice.

DO NOT let them tell you what the prices are because they will try to rip you off as much as possible.

Ask for the following price/package:

- Around $300 per months (1 year contract)
    - No sign-up Fee
    - One free towel per day
    - Say NO to free "Oriental class" unless you are up for their sale pitches !

Anything more expansive than that, you are getting rip off. If they decline your proposal, say fuck it in a nice way, and they eventually offer you something similar. DO NOT SIGN UP MORE THAN A YEAR!