Thai boxing recommendations in TST?

Thai boxing recommendations in TST?

I just had my first Thai boxing class and it's indeed fun. So I'd like to practice more. But since I work in tst and lives in Kowloon side, I won't put my current place (which is in cwb ) as the first choice.

So does anybody have the knowledge on a good clubhouse of Thai boxing in tst? I'd like to collect some suggestions and do a research. Hope that won't be too expensive too.

Yes I do have, is between Tst and jordan, is the closest one I found coz I work in TST too. The trainer is the former champion of hong kong.
    Physical adress: http://www.wunique.com/Bomber_Web/Bo...ntact_eng.html

go to hanuman thai boxing, it's in hunghom and all the trainers are highly decorated thais

pricing is cheap too, i pay about 120/class for private sessions

By private sessions, what exactly do you mean? $120 for a private 1 on 1 with a trainer usually runs a lot more than that.....

Op, try:
    Abira in MongKok
    www.abiraboxing.com

Ten to One Muay Thai in YauMaTei
    (They only have a FB page)

I've practiced with the trainers from both places, and they're great.

I learnt Muay Thai in Dubai and London but stagnated with training since moving here. Now I'm on holidays, I'll check these ones out. Prices seem reasonable and places look easy to find.

Wow thanks for so many info! But I already signed one in Wanchai with a friend.. It's really far tho. But I've got no choice before... Honghum is not convenient for me.. Since I live in tko.

Which place in wan chai?

Chok. Anyone has been there?

700-800$ for 8 session, if u go at the afternoon, there is an hour training sessions and after the session you can punch and train urself the whole afternoon. they still count you as one session only.