Looking for someone to teach me how to bowl/ride a bike

Looking for someone to teach me how to bowl/ride a bike

hi, i am a 25 year old guy. Here's little intro about myself. i recently returned to Hong Kong for good after finishing college in the states. i am actively looking for a job, but as some of you may know(unfortunate for you haha), you do have A LOT of spare time when you are unemployed. being the kind of person who is incapable of staying at home, i want to FINALLY work on the two things i know nothing about. haha, yes, i don't know how to bike at all and i don't know how to bowl (well enough that i don't look like an idiot). i do have my own social group, but honestly, i am toooooo ashamed to let anyone know that i need help on learning how to bike (i am quite an active person). i know there is the population on geo expat is very diverse and I want to make it clear that i am dying for a volunteer of any race or gender (like stephen colbert, i can't see race ). If anyone(guys or girls) has some time to spare, please let me know via a post, email or pm (i still don't know how the private message system works up here, but i assume they have one).

oh, btw, if anyone want a soft-core bball buddy, i am the guy to ask. i had an acl reconstruction, but i was a decent player who's in need of a shooting buddy. just let me know.

oh, i am also looking for a guitar teacher (i know... i am problematic). i do know how to play the basic chords and a few bar chords, but would like to be better in fingerpicking. Thanks!!!

Last edited by sttang; 16-03-2013 at 11:44 PM.