Tennis buddy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

There is a place in Tin Hau 10 mins from North point. I work in NP so I can prob show you 1 day.

Who is interested to play on next Thursday (18 April) in Shatin (Tsang Tai Uk)?

I can play during the day but I am busy at night. what time were you thinking of?

Hi im a male 26 I'm keen to play intermediate level not played for a while Im available on hk island and Kowloon weekends or evenings

I was intermediate many years ago, and haven't played for many years. I am very interested in starting again. I live in Ma On Shan (NT) and can welcome someone during the week-ends, from about 1 to 4 pm (I mean I can book a tennis court in my building). Alternatively, I can play in Kowloon Tong during week-days, office hours (I can sneak out of the office for an hour or so).

Hi im a strong self rated 4.0 or 4.5 aussie keen to play but need to borrow a racquet (here on 2 wk holiday) prefer kowloon tong area but hong kong area ok too.

hi we can

Sent from my GT-N7105 using GeoClicks Mobile

I'm in Tsing Yi and work in Kowloon - I'm up for regular tennis. Msg me. I can reserve courts in my building FYI.

Keen to play in HK area too, I used to play quite regularly but stopped for a while, was probably an intermediate too. Let me know if you got any games during the week please?

Hey, culd u do ho man tin area ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast