Tennis buddy

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tennis buddy

Hi, I am looking for tennis buddies to play tennis with, I used to be at an intermediate level but I've stopped playing for 2 years and would like to pick it back up.

if any 1 is interested, shoot me a message.

Hi, I would be interested as I am in similar situation to you. Where do you live?

Hey, I live in NT but I work in HK island so I am in HK island most of the time, how about your self? what days are the best?

I live in Tung Chung and prefer weekends. Where exactly r u in NT and would u mind playing in Tung Chung?

aw sorry man, Tung Chung is really out of the way for me, would cost near 100 dollars and near 2 hours just to get there, I am in shatin. Maybe if we can play some where in the middle, like hk island

I'm in to play around HK island or King's park ?
    I'm in Kennedy town.

I'd be up to play in Tung Chung. Please PM me if still interested.

Hi, i am a beginner but have been playing for over a year. I am flexible with location.

I consider myself a beginner/intermediate, so if anyone wants to play, let me know. i live in north point. btw, where can I buy a racket? Just moved to HK, so I have no equipment.

woah, I haven't checked out this thread in a while. Didn't notice the replies. ll msg you guys and set up a time and place.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast