Where is the cheapest store to buy protein powder and mass gainers?

Where is the cheapest store to buy protein powder and mass gainers?

Checked out Nature's Village in WanChai today. They are selling 10 lbs gold standard whey protein for $910 and serious mass 12 lbs for $470. Both sound like a fair deal to me. Just wondering if there is any way I can get these for a cheaper price?

Supplements are ridiculously high priced in Hk( like everything)and I have not seen anyplace that I would buy from, luckily I have some left from the US. If you google bodybuilding supplements one should pop up that ships to HK.

There's a place in tuen mun if you're anywhere near.. green fields is the name. They don't have marked prices but when i showed them bodybuilding.com on my phone they were willing to negotiate to a price around the same. I'm sure you can use this negotiation technique anywhere that is run independently.

There is a store in Sincere House on Argyle St. in Mongkok. 3/F I think it was, right next to the escalator. No idea about prices, but 'justjoe86' technique may be tried there.

Hmmm, a 1st post with prices for specific products!!!

I buy my protein powder from Nature Village. Its a fair price here and not much more than in the US when you also factor in shipping. I buy my other supplements from bodybuilding.com. Super reliable. Fast, and great customer service. I select the slow shipping option and its always here in two weeks or less. Once a product was on back order and I eventually cancelled the product but still had one item. BB upgraded my shipping for free and still included the free gift. Had that shipment in 2 days. Lightening fast.

I did one order from Muscle and Strength. They are a little more on shipping but found a great deal on a product so tried them once. They were reliable too. Ive done about 15 orders with BB and no problems at all. If you call their customer service number someone picks up before the phone rings it seems.