Casual Basketball Games/Practice

Closed Thread

Casual Basketball Games/Practice

Hi There,

I just arrived in HK from Australia and am keen to have a shoot around with some people, nothing serious just a bit of fun.

Anyone out there that knows some local courts and would be interested?

Let me know!
    Chris

Hey man! Im also new here and looking for basketball games as well. since you have been here longer maybe u already know more than me. I heard about a place in wan chai...not really sure where it is though. Maybe i could join you for some pick up games.

Hi guys, I am a gweilo living in HK and I have a team playing in a local league.
    Since 2, 3 guys will leave us soon, we are looking for 2 or 3 guys to join and raise up the level. Our next season starts end of May. Its indoor copetition against other local leagues (foreigners and chinese). we have few beginners but the team level is not so bad ;-)
    If you are interested, just let me know.
    Cheers

Hey man! I don't think i'll be staying till the end of may. Im only until the 18th. Butnif you guys need some people to practice with i up for that.

Quote Originally Posted by faguo57:
    Hi guys, I am a gweilo living in HK and I have a team playing in a local league.
    Since 2, 3 guys will leave us soon, we are looking for 2 or 3 guys to join and raise up the level. Our next season starts end of May. Its indoor copetition against other local leagues (foreigners and chinese). we have few beginners but the team level is not so bad ;-)
    If you are interested, just let me know.
    Cheers

Hey all.

It would be great to play some ball.
    I haven't played in a little while, but used to play all the time back home.
    Let me know when and where you're playing

cheers!

Hi guys, I am a foreigner living in HK and I have a team playing in a local league.
    Since fewguys may leave us soon, we are looking for 2 or 3 guys to join and raise up the level for the next season (starting in August normally)
    Its indoor copetition against other local leagues (foreigners and chinese). We have few beginners but the team level is not so bad ;-) If you are interested, just let me know.

Hey there

I'd love to come out and play.
    what nights do you play? what is the best way to get in touch and come out to play?