UCLA vs. Memphis

Closed Thread

UCLA vs. Memphis

Anyone know of any bars or pubs that will show the Final Four match up between UCLA and Memphis? I know it's a long shot givin the game is starting at 6am.

Go BRUINS!

Haven't heard that in awhile...

GO BRUINS!

A fellow Bruin?

Nice! I haven't met any yet since I moved out here, but then again haven't tried to either.

I'm hurtin after that game. It was just not their day. Dropping rebounds, stepping out of bounds, Luc taking outside jumpers when he hasn't done that all year. They picked a bad time to be in a funk. Let's hope Kevin Love's dreams of winning a championship are bigger than the paycheck he'd receive in the NBA. Until next year...

love and collison are declaring themselves already. coach Howland is having a news conference tomorrow. i personally don't think they are ready for the nba yet. as a diehard bruins fan and alumni...wish they would be staying for another year.

Yep, a fellow Bruin.

I don't know anything about sports ... just got excited to see the familiar UCLA name.

Smile actually...

Quote Originally Posted by jngai:
    love and collison are declaring themselves already. coach Howland is having a news conference tomorrow. i personally don't think they are ready for the nba yet. as a diehard bruins fan and alumni...wish they would be staying for another year.
    actually, that's not true...yet. the la times made a premature report. neither has declared yet. but i'm not holding my breath.

i saw incoming freshman guard Jrue Holiday won Gatorade National Player of the Year. It's good times to be a Bruin basketball fan.

yeah it was a false report... but if love and collision stay (wishful thinking)..the bruins will definitely be a pre-season #1