airsofter/wargamers looking for likeminded people for games, day or night!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool airsofter/wargamers looking for likeminded people for games, day or night!

Hi all,

Im looking to recruit a bunch of people to play airsoft on what i would like to make a weekly thing. I am no veteran so i am looking to make it a social thing so new people to sport are more than welcome! I have facebook and whatsapp if people would be interested?

Hope to hear from you!

Are you still looking for newbies, I would like to join your groups. Cheers

Sent from my ST21i2 using GeoClicks mobile app

I'm interested as well if it's still on

Sent from my GT-I9300 using GeoClicks Mobile

Sounds great, is it still on?

Looks like we have to start our own group

Hi guys, there's a game coming on the 22nd Feb, haven't decided on the game site yet, the time will be from 10am-5pm. Anyone interested, please PM me for more details.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by fianna:
    I'm interested as well if it's still on

I go to a cqb center once a week on a wed night 8-11pm for casual shooting and training. it's very relaxed. there is some battle training, some competition training and CQB is available if we have enough people. no serious dress code or membership. Bring as much or as little gear as you like. for CQB essential mask and gun is required but any gear can be hired.

I'm looking for more friends to join me or I join you at any place you know or like.

I would also be interested in outdoor games as a newbie.

Anyway here is my number 533 eight zero 6 nine two, feel free to whatsapp or msg me so we can join forces.

cheers

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by hjscmh:
    Hi all,

Im looking to recruit a bunch of people to play airsoft on what i would like to make a weekly thing. I am no veteran so i am looking to make it a social thing so new people to sport are more than welcome! I have facebook and whatsapp if people would be interested?

Hope to hear from you!

I go to a cqb center once a week on a wed night 8-11pm for casual shooting and training. it's very relaxed. there is some battle training, some competition training and CQB is available if we have enough people. no serious dress code or membership. Bring as much or as little gear as you like. for CQB essential mask and gun is required but any gear can be hired.

I'm looking for more friends to join me or I join you at any place you know or like.

Anyway here is my number 533 eight zero 6 nine two, feel free to whatsapp or msg me so we can join forces.

cheers

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by EagleSix:
    Sounds great, is it still on?
    hi Eaglesix

cheers

Andy

Hey andyjames. Do you have your own group?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using GeoClicks mobile app

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast