Hockey Game

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hockey Game

Anyone know where to watch Hockey games in HK ? I am looking to watch the Friday night (Sat morning) game - New York Rangers Vs New Jersey Devils (Game 2). I think it starts at 7am. Any fans out there who watch ?

Thanks

Have you found any spots to watch the playoffs? If so I'd be down for a pint or 3 to celebrate lord stanley.

Nothing

I found absolutely nothing.. Got NYR vs Pitt tonight .. US time. Damn, wish I could watch.

Off the top of my head, I can't name the bar but there is a small bar in Lan Kwai Fong on the taxi circle that shows NHL - it is across from the Brew Pub and around the corner from Bulldogs.

Now they aren't live games when I go by, but check it out and see if they post a schedule or do live games during the day here.

I watched a re-run of the Grey Cup game in Nov. there.

Smile Nhl

I think you might be thinking of "The Keg" LKF across the street from "HK Brewery" and "The Cavern"??

I recall seeing a poster/something about catching the Hockey Games there. I'll check it out tonight while I'm in the area

The Keg has the games - confirmed to me by RAT who is a hockey nut. The guy who runs it is a Canadian I believe.

Woohoo!! When's the next game people want to catch?? I'm in (if i can get time from work) ~!

Quote Originally Posted by Boris:
    The Keg has the games - confirmed to me by RAT who is a hockey nut. The guy who runs it is a Canadian I believe.

If people PM RAT I am sure he will have all the details.
    I will e mail him and have him monitor the thread.

Confirm the KEG, in LKF, shows hockey all season. During playoffs, broadcast starts at 6 PM (showing the games that were played earlier in the day). DON'T give away scores or results. A lot of people stay away from the Internet so they can watch it and "feel" it as if live.

So, today they will most likely show Habs / Flyers and the Detroit / Colorado games. You would have to ask them which one they will play first.

GO HABS GO!!!!

outstanding! although I shall be rooting my good flyers on for the win

Might even want to go tonight or tomorrow. Let me know if anyone wants to grab a few.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast