Like Tree11Likes

UEFA Champions League Final 2013

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    @fobo,, for the Suoercup vs Chelsea you have 2 cross the border and watching with us ,deal ?
    :-)

Well, I am a German, grew up in Nigeria, living in Spain, married to a Russian, wanting to move to Thailand, doing Business in Shenzhen and watching Soccer in Hongkong. Does that Sound globalized or what?
    But we Need to see where I will be at that time. Currently I do not live in Shenzhen, I am just here to do some Business development and although I might be coming back soon (maybe for a week every month) I dont really live here...

But I should come over next time for a beer anyway and meet you guys, maybe see some local match?
    Tom007 likes this.

@ Flobo have to read your post with 100% concentration later lunchtime again...
    :-) This is just staggering

Last edited by Tom007; 27-05-2013 at 11:52 AM.

@Flobo,, great stuff.. Still not sure if I got it :-( sounds incredible. Great story indeed. Life is full of surprises. Honestly how many Languages do u speak and/ or understand? Please keep us updated wherever you are. Guess you can log-in GeoExpat even on the Galápagos..
    ;-) cheers have a great time...

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12