Like Tree11Likes

UEFA Champions League Final 2013

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

@Flabo ! I'm not so familiar with Shenzhen, but you have to check!
    100% sure some bars having a live broadcast. Lot's of expats over there. You have to take the initiative and keep trying.

Last edited by Tom007; 25-05-2013 at 07:32 PM.

when in Shenzhen do as the Shenzhenese do
    1. switch on TV
    2. choose CCTV 5
    3. watch CL

Geo expat guys ,,,, please help! Some guys surely know the Shenzhen bar scene :-)

Cool ! Morrison's advise should do the trick ,,, ok Flabo ,,,?, or u don't have TV ? :-((((((

trying the TV now. never used it :-)
    Coco Park might be a place to go to a bar

@ Flobo,, pls let us know. Surely you'll b able to watch in 6 hrs time ! Keep us updated. A German in Shenzhen and a Bayern Fan :-) certainly deserves help!

Last edited by Tom007; 25-05-2013 at 08:05 PM.

got it. thx, that will help a lot in case i wont find a bar

my 2 Cents about the game: yes, Dortmund has won the last 3 years against Bayern, but the years before it was the other way round and this year they did not. In my opinion Bayern deserves it more because unlike most other CL Teams, they have shown a terrific Football, even better than Dortmund (had a damn good fighting Spirit though) and they have lost unlucky last year. anyway, it will be a good game, both Teams will attack. my guess: Bayern 4 : Dortmund 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    @ Flobo,, pls let us know. Surely you'll b able to watch in 6 hrs time ! Keep us updated. A German in Shenzhen and a Bayern Fan :-) certainly deserves help!

And I actually do live in Spain! So I had the honor and fun to see Bayern beating Barcelona and Dortmund kicking out Madrid in Spanish bars. I really did enjoy that!! Because trust me - Barcelona and Madrid are not only arrogant, also their fans take that over more often and often. Also it was time to end that spanish Domination in Football. Both Clubs have destroyed the spanish Football league with their incredible spend of Money and are actually broke if they had to pay their taxes.
    Both are good Teams of course and i get along very well with the spanish fans but it is a good Thing for the spanish Football in general.

@ Flobo,,, great stuff!! Let me get some snacks first and I will come back to you ASAP! Wow live game in Camp Nou ,,, not to bad :-)

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast