Negotiating with Fitness First - $568/month

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Negotiating with Fitness First - $568/month

I walked into Fitness First branch today to enquire about joining, and was given the monthly rate of $668/month (12 month contract) or $598/month (24 month contract).

This was for the Home contract - I could only go to that specific branch. The Passport option was $200/month higher.

His negotiating point is that there's a Black Rain Special (quick - it ends today!!) which will knock $100/month off the prices. There's also Admin Fee and Joining Fee ...

I'm assuming these opening prices are about double what I'll end up paying. Any other recent experiences?

Wherever you join and make a prepayment make quadruple sure they will remain in business

Hi there, I joined last Nov and the rate wasn't that high. I only joined for 12mths and available to go to all branches. I can refer u and that might be cheaper, send me a private msg and I can give u the contact hope this help!
    Eunice

Which Fitness First was this?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using GeoClicks mobile app

If you're in central, the physical fitness next door is cheaper and has better facilities - and since you're a guy the crappy trainers there wont bother you. I can prob get u oldr ates of $340/mo - i'll have to check though

Quote Originally Posted by jay13sz:
    If you're in central, the physical fitness next door is cheaper and has better facilities - and since you're a guy the crappy trainers there wont bother you. I can prob get u oldr ates of $340/mo - i'll have to check though
    They are at presently offering me HK$310 a month for two year commitment if I renew (am presently paying HK$236 a month for 15 months).

You can't just roll over your existing contract into a month-by-month arrangement? That's how Fitness First works.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    You can't just roll over your existing contract into a month-by-month arrangement? That's how Fitness First works.
    Hi. I don't know, need to check my contract.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using GeoClicks mobile app

The fitness first is by far one of nicest gym of course can't compare the one in America, when I say nicest just becoz ppl won't bother u, which is annoying in both phyical and California even they are cheaper with those sales are just soooo annoying!! I never had that problem in fitness first, ppl are quite nice in the quarry bay branch. Well can't compare with Pure either coz they are just too expensive haha.

Fitness First is so much more worth it compared to the Pure's and Physicals out there. Fully equipped facilities. No need to go for their platinum though, there's not much point to that. I'm paying the 568/month at the moment.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast