Like Tree2Likes

The special one returns home

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

The special one returns home

40 million quid for a 4 year deal. Not a bad deal at all.
    http://www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co....#ixzz2Ujr0VVK7

Great. Congrats. What do you think @ Trance Omega, back to the glorious Chelsea days? They were almost unbeatable at some point and I still remember the hilarious ref decisions especially in the CL..,, who was this Dane again? Yes and the salary is outrageous..12 million € per annum if I converted correctly.

lets rephrase that - "self-dubbed Special One"...
    press love him - there was never a better time for someone with opinions about anything and everything and self loathing...
    Roman is a man of pride and must have sucked up a lot of it to rehire Jose.

Last edited by amitsingh_hk; 31-05-2013 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Great. Congrats. What do you think @ Trance Omega, back to the glorious Chelsea days? They were almost unbeatable at some point and I still remember the hilarious ref decisions especially in the CL..,, who was this Dane again? Yes and the salary is outrageous..12 million € per annum if I converted correctly.
    Kim Milton Neilsen

@ Trebor
    Exactly this guy. Think he had a very hard time afterwards and his career as ref was more or less finished. Not talking about the personal threats.That was no fun at all and crossing the line; pretty serious indeed.

Why has it taken so long for this news to become official? Still not been mentioned on the Chelsea site or BBC etc.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Why has it taken so long for this news to become official? Still not been mentioned on the Chelsea site or BBC etc.
    Maybe out of respect for Rafa 😁😁😁

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Finally it is on Chelsea's website. Have to agree; really took some time, although everything was fixed. La Liga just finished the weekend. Perhaps this was the reason for the cautious Chelsea approach.

Think it was the worst kept secret for the last 6 months.
    What ever happens, it will be an interesting season with the characters of di canio, holloway and the special one.

For some reason BBC pulled the story (and apologizing for posting the story), only to post it again sometime later (I think even in the same 24 hour period)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast