Boat fishing

Closed Thread

Boat fishing

Hi Kids,
    I have joined a meet-up group for boat fishing but the OP has not sorted anything out for months. Some of the others that joined and I are trying to sort it out ourselves.

Can you help me find a boat that fits about 15-20 people that includes fishing gear. It looks like most people are novices so no need for a deep sea trip. So far I've only found "tail chasers" they charge 22k for a day trip with 6-8 people which is more than people want to pay.

Anyone got any useful tips or websites.

Cheers

Oxy

I'm interested, but it would need to be a lot cheaper!

Make that plus 1 then. I'm also thinking a lot cheaper. The meet-up group is Hong Kong Sport Fishing or boat fishing in Hong Kong. Please join the group as with the OP not doing much the rest of the group are now actively looking for a boat.

Heres another option, see if they are willing to do a day trip only. My brother used to go on the full 3 day trips out to the oil rigs, came back with massive fish, he gave me one, mother in law had to cut it up and start giving it around to the neighbours, no way we could have finished it ourselves.

http://bigfishboat.com/

Thanks for the info, I'll give them a shout