Pure Fitness (IFC/Admiralty) - gym training partner

Closed Thread

Pure Fitness (IFC/Admiralty) - gym training partner

Hi,

I moved to Hong Kong in November last year. I've had some success in training but still out of shape and want to shed some pounds. Keen to pick it up again and take body fat to 15%.

Would be great to find a training buddy and maybe share a PT. I was thinking of trying out the programme in the Rebel Strength Guide (http://www.nerdfitness.com/rebel-strength-guide/) and eating Paleo.

I'm a member of Pure IFC and Admiralty - anyone in a similar position, let me know!

Cheers

Last edited by Editor; 08-01-2014 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Snipped personal details

Damn too bad you're not with fitness first in wanchai

Hi,
    am pure member (all locations)
    mostly join group class(trx,spinning or yoga.)
    I tried pure PT,but was a bit disappoint...

I just bought PT sessions@Up...
    And
    I lost 2.5 body fat in 2 weeks

Hehe...

Last edited by Editor; 08-01-2014 at 09:33 AM.

Hi,
    I'm a Pure member (all locations), and you're welcome to train along with me but it will be difficult co-ordinating times. I'm bulking up to 90kg & steady at 12% bf before cutting down to ~9-10%.
    Don't spend money on a workout program, there are more than enough workout regimens for free on-line.
    Paleo diet is overrated & unnecessary. Balance your macros and spread your meals over the course of the day.

Hi,

What kind of workout do you do mostly?

Am a member of Pure too.

Jen

Last edited by Editor; 08-01-2014 at 09:33 AM.

Hi,

I am going to work close to admiralty in the next a few month and thinking about joing pure FT.

I have heard its pricy fact. Hence I wonder if any of you could tell me how expensive it could be if I join pure FT, only for admiralty site, no yoga course ?