Like Tree26Likes

HK Gym Etiquette (lack of)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Char Siu King:
    Reefer and going to the gym doesn't seem to be a recipe for success.

The trick is to smoke reefer after going to the gym.....better than taking an ibuprofen

If no-one is waiting to use it, what exactly is wrong with using a hair-dryer to dry clothes? (or pubes for that matter?)

From my experience at California some guys do not wash themselves very thoroughly and it fuggin stinks when they use the hot air dryer to dry their pubic region.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntfuttock:
    If no-one is waiting to use it, what exactly is wrong with using a hair-dryer to dry clothes? (or pubes for that matter?)
    Some might argue it looks farkin stupid? If my boss from headquarters is visiting me in HK, it would be nice if I could take him to my club and not have morons blow drying their penis in one corner and blow drying their underwear in the other....

May be I am old fashioned .. but I would not take any boss of any sort from any country to any location where there might be a penis in visual range.... irrespective of what is being done to it.

Gruntfuttock and Mat like this.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

For Grunty:

elle, virago, closedcasket and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    May be I am old fashioned .. but I would not take any boss of any sort from any country to any location where there might be a penis in visual range.... irrespective of what is being done to it.
    Really? You would never take your boss to a health club, country club (golf), cricket club, football club etc.?

And the penis would be far less visible in a locker room if people wouldn't blow dry it
    Last edited by closedcasket; 13-06-2013 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    What if your boss is female and wants to see a male strip show and your promotion depended on it.

Then what would you do?

>> country club (golf), cricket club, football club

Yes to any of those for F&B, but not to play sports ... I'd be paranoid that he would injure himself and I'd have to put up with him for longer.

Path of least resistance when it comes to dealing with idiots who visit from overseas to collect frequent flyer miles and buy suits. Been there, done that...

elle and Mat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    What if your boss is female and wants to see a male strip show and your promotion depended on it.

Then what would you do?
    If you really want to play that game... I'd convince her that HER promotion depended on me getting promoted and doing a good job.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast