Like Tree26Likes

HK Gym Etiquette (lack of)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    What if your boss is female and wants to see a male strip show and your promotion depended on it.

Then what would you do?
    of course go to the club, buy her lots of drinks, and when she is drunk take lots of pics of her in compromising positions with the strippers, and blackmail her for the rest of her career for better pay rises and bonuses. Easy.

Why on earth would folks use a hair dryer to dry clothes? Bizarre.

I will admit to having done that - just to get the wet patches off my shirt when even getting to the gym involved being hot & sweaty and when the shirt hadn't dried out in the locker while I was exercising and I needed to look reasonably presentable immediately afterwards.

So long as you're not stopping anyone from using the dryer for its intended purpose I don't see a problem with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntfuttock:
    I will admit to having done that - just to get the wet patches off my shirt when even getting to the gym involved being hot & sweaty and when the shirt hadn't dried out in the locker while I was exercising and I needed to look reasonably presentable immediately afterwards.

So long as you're not stopping anyone from using the dryer for its intended purpose I don't see a problem with that.
    What about drying your "peanuts" and blowing your public hair everywhere? Eeewwww.....

Sent from somewhere....

No, that I haven't done, although, ewww factor notwithstanding, I don't see any rational grounds to object (beyond time taken).

virago likes this.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7