Golfers?

Closed Thread

Golfers?

Hi, I arrived in HK a week ago and I'm keen to get golfing, any players out there? I play off 11 and I'd be very keen to get some other non-beginners together, anyone keen? Apparently Kau Sai Chau is well worth a visit

Yup hcp11 is not 2 bad and you need some serious golf partners for having fun. Perhaps you google bit and you will find some HK golf sites. There are a few. Yes and KSC is nice, think one of the most beautiful public golf courses around SE Asia, but crowded sometimes, especially on the weekend. Good luck.

Last edited by Tom007; 28-06-2013 at 12:48 AM.

The greens on North and South course are dead at KSC. Don't waste your time or money unless you get on the East.

Quote Originally Posted by Swannie:
    The greens on North and South course are dead at KSC. Don't waste your time or money unless you get on the East.
    All 36 greens?

golfing

Hi,
    Not managed to get out to KSC yet but im an avid golfer playing off 5 just finding it hard to get out where there is barely any available times during weekends

Quote Originally Posted by bk88:
    Hi,
    Not managed to get out to KSC yet but im an avid golfer playing off 5 just finding it hard to get out where there is barely any available times during weekends
    Perhaps you try the numerous golf courses in mainland.

P.S. excellent golf handicap you got :-)

Thanks Tom007 yeah i think thats going to have to be a must driving me crazy here so far haha

Quote Originally Posted by bk88:
    Thanks Tom007 yeah i think thats going to have to be a must driving me crazy here so far haha
    Let me know if any problems. Happy golfing :-)